This single-nave church is covered with a remarkable Mudejar-style frame from 1596. It is accessed through the entrance located on the right wall. The angled bell gable on the entrance dates back to 1760. It has a baroque decoration with a moulded frieze, pendants, polychrome blue tiles on white walls and bricks, crowned by a curved split pediment around the top and a wrought-iron cross.
The 18th-century main altarpiece is noteworthy, as are the others found in the church, including an Immaculate Conception in the central niche, accompanied on the sides by images of Saint Joseph, Saint Francis, Saint Michael, Saint Raphael and the Vision of Saint John in Patmos.
A painting of the Immaculate Conception, attributed to Juan Espinal (1714 - 1783), can be found in the convent’s cloister.