The Barefoot Carmelite Convent of the Conception was founded in 1577 by Francisco Álvarez de Bohórquez and his wife, Catalina de Coria. The convent was opened in 1580.
The House of Los Pinelos was built in the first third of the 16th century by the canon of the cathedral, Diego Pinelo, a descendant of rich Genoese merchants living in Seville.
The Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo was founded in the year 1301 by Alonso Pérez de Guzmán and María Alonso Coronel at a site near the ruins of Italica where, according to tradition, San Isidoro of Seville was buried, and since then it has been under the administration of successive religious orders, Cistercians, Hieronymite hermits and the Order of San Jerónimo, who have left their mark bot
The Church of San Eustaquio is in the Mudejar style and is located at the highest point of the old town of Sanlúcar la Mayor. According to tradition, the church of San Eustaquio was built on the ruins of an old Roman temple dedicated to the sun.
The chapel is a building of Mudejar origin. Built in the 15th century, it is Mudejar in style and has a single nave. Its interior is a beautiful example of popular Mudejar architecture with a characteristic wooden roof with an image of San Diego, built by Castillo Lastrucci in the 20th century. The end façade is from the first quarter of the 16th century.
Located in the Plaza de España, the church is a Mudejar-style building with a single nave and simple exterior appearance dating from the 15th and 16th centuries. It has a Gothic doorway from 1400, renovated in 1500. On its façade the remains of a Corinthian style column can be seen.
The medieval tower of Villadiego, from the end of the 13th century, is considered the origin of this Shrine. This Mudejar-style building has an octagonal plan and is crowned with battlements. It has two floors covered with vaults, the lower a half-dome and the upper one a sail vault.