The Shrine was built over the fountain where the Marian apparition took place. A vaulted pipe carries the water through the building to the courtyard. The temple has undergone multiple renovations over the centuries. It owes its current appearance to the last one undertaken in the 1980s.
The Church was built in 1755 over a 14th-century temple that was destroyed by the so-called Lisbon earthquake. The reconstruction was paid for by the Archbishop of Seville. The temple owes its current appearance to renovations undertaken in the early 19th century.
The Shrine to Saint Barbara is located on Villanueva del Río y Minas’ Guadalquivir Street, north of the town centre and Corta San Fernando. It is a simple chapel with a cross plan built in 1944.
This 19th-century neoclassical church was built over an earlier 14th-century temple (Shrine to Our Lady of Solitude), demolished in 1800 by the Count of Altamira. The church has a rectangular plan, a central nave and two aisles. The central nave, which is larger than the aisles, is covered with barrel vaults and the aisles with groin vaults.
The Sanctuary dates back to the early 16th century when Antonio Barrados obtained permission to build a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Consolation. The titular image was gifted by the Nuestra Señora de la Antigua Convent. On 31 March 1561, the chapel was transferred to the Congregation of Minimal Fathers. The construction of the convent and church began at that time.
The Confraternity of the Trinity built the chapel in the early 18th century (1719-1723) to worship their titular images.
Commonly known as the Chapel of Jesus the Nazarene, it was part of the Dominican convent of Saint Bartholomew, funded by Bartolomé López de Marchena. The convent, which was founded in 1542, was dedicated to the care and well-being of the body and spirit. The chapel was built in the 17th century and underwent extensive renovations in the second half of the 18th century.