In compliance with the duty to information stipulated in Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and eCommerce, PRODETUR, SA, as proprietor of the website www.prodetur.es proceeds to inform you of its identification data, as required by the aforementioned regulation:
Corporate name: PRODETUR, SA
Corporate address: C/ Leonardo Da Vinci 16, Isla de la Cartuja, 41092.-Sevilla.
Tax Identification Number (CIF): A-41555749
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data of registration in the Business Registry: Business Registry of Seville, Volume 1601, Page SE-9581, Folio 119.
This information sets out and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that users of the Website, Blogs, Social Networks and other platforms for which PRODETUR, SAU is Liable.
“Site”, domain www.prodetur.es made available to Internet Users.
“User”, natural or legal person that navigates the Site.
“Contents”, are the pages that constitute the entire domain www.prodetur.es which contain the information and services provided by PRODETUR to Internet Users. They contain messages, text, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, audio and/or video files, recordings, software, aspect, graphic design and source code, and in general, any type of material contained in the Site.
“Hiperlink”, technique by which a User is able to navigate on different pages of the Website, or on the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or other sign that contains the link.
"Services", Websites, social networks, blogs and other platforms where PRODETUR is present and by means of which it offers services to users, or functions as a channel of communication with them, or publicises the activity performed by PRODETUR.
“Cookies”, the technical means to “track” and follow navigation on Websites. They are small text files that are installed in the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, therefore PRODETUR shall duly notify and notify, as appropriate, of their use at the moment when they are implemented in the Site.
Conditions of use
The mere use of the Websites or Blogs that Prodetur is liable for, or participation in the Social Networks in which it is present (hereinafter, the “services”) grants the condition of user and involves compulsorily the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Notice. If the User does not agree to the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, they shall abstain from using the Sites, Blogs, or from participating in the Social Networks.
This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates which means that the version published by PRODETUR may be different each time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice on each and every occasion that they make use of the offered services.
Through the Site, PRODETUR provides Users with access to and use of different Contents published on the Internet by PRODETUR or by authorised third parties.
The User is obliged and commits to using the Services and Contents according to current legislation, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions they are made aware of, either by means of this legal notice or in any other place within the Contents that constitute the services, as well as according to the standards of co-existence, morality and general codes of good conduct.
To this end, the User is obliged and undertakes to NOT use any of the Contents for unlawful purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, damage the rights and interests of third parties or in any way, damage, render unusable, overload, deteriorate or block the normal use of the Contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment that is the property of or contracted by PRODETUR, other Users, or any Internet user (hardware and software).
Likewise in accordance with all of the above, the User shall not suppress, manipulate, or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the rights reserved by PRODETUR or its proprietors, of the digital footprints and/or identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
The User shall abstain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents by means or procedures other than those that, as appropriate, have been made available or mentioned to them in the Websites where the Contents are located or in general those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not risk damaging or rendering unusable the Site and/or the Contents.
PRODETUR shall not be liable for the transmission, dissemination or availability by third parties of any material contained in the website such as text information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, audio and/or video files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, links, graphic designs, source code, or any other material that may be accessed as a user of the page. Users shall make use of the contents without prejudice to the image and name of PRODETUR nor of its parent body PROVINCIAL COUNCIL OF SEVILLE.
PRODETUR shall not be liable for the use of the contents by the users, nor sponsor, collaborate or share the opinions that may be stated by the users, or are mentioned in the websites where the available contents are downloaded. In the event that use of the contents is detected for a purpose that, in the opinion of PRODETUR, may damage its image or that of its parent body, the PROVINCIAL COUNCIL OF SEVILLE, the mere communication by email to the entity responsible for misusing the contents, shall be sufficient to terminate their use of the contents of the PRODETUR Website.
All the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any type that appear on the Site are the property of PRODETUR or, as applicable, of third parties who have authorised its use, and the use of or access by the User of the services and/or the Contents does not give the User any right whatsoever over the aforementioned brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist with regard to said Contents may be understood to have been transferred to the User.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this Website, as well as damage to the Intellectual or Industrial Property Rights of PRODETUR or of third parties included in the Site who have transferred content shall give rise to the liabilities established by law.
Images and contents that may be published or linked to by users through the services offered by PRODETUR are not subject to copyright law. The user shall be liable for any claims made against PRODETUR for copyright infringement related to the contents published by the user.
Persons who seek to establish hyperlinks between their websites and the Site must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorisation shall be required when the Hyperlink only grants access to the homepage, but it may not be reproduced by any means. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of PRODETUR
- No “frames” shall be created with the Websites or on the Websites of PRODETUR.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications shall be made regarding PRODETUR or the PROVINCIAL COUNCIL OF SEVILLE, their executives, employees or collaborators, or the related persons in the Site for any reason whatsoever, or regarding the Users of the Sites or the Contents thereof.
- It shall not be stated or implied that PRODETUR has authorised the Hyperlink or has supervised or is in any way responsible for the Contents offered or made available to the Website where the Hyperlink is placed.
- The Website where the Hyperlink is placed may only contain the information that is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Website where the Hyperlink is placed shall not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good behaviour and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any third-party rights.
Availability of the Site
PRODETUR does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site, to its Contents, nor that they are up to date, although it shall make its best efforts to avoid, correct, or update them. Therefore, PRODETUR shall not be liable for damages of any kind that are incurred by the User as a consequence of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that may lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal’s service during or prior to the provision of the same.
PRODETUR shall not be liable for damages of any kind that are incurred by the User as a consequence of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that may lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal’s service during or prior to the provision of the same.
PRODETUR disclaims, with the exceptions mentioned in the current legislation, all liability for damages of any kind that may be incurred due to the lack of the availability, continuity or quality of the functioning of the Site and its Contents, or due to incompliance with the expectations that users may have attributed to the Site and to the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Website is to exclusively inform the user of the existence of other Websites that contain information on the relevant topic.
PRODETUR shall not be liable for the contents of said linked websites, of the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks, nor for the results of said links, nor ensure the absence of viruses or other elements in said websites that may make changes to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, disclaiming all liability for any kind of damage to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply any obligation on the part of PRODETUR to ensure the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer element. It shall fall to the User, in all cases, to be equipped with the necessary tools to detect and eradicate harmful computer elements, therefore, PRODETUR accepts no liability for possible security breaches that may take place when providing the service of the Site, nor for possible damages to the computer systems of users or third parties (hardware and software), the records or documents stored in them, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, a malfunctioning browser, or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Quality of the Site
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided by means of the Website, PRODETUR shall make its best effort, but it does not vouch for the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or the up-to-date nature of the Contents.
The information included in the contents that constitute the services offered by PRODETUR is for informational, advisory, explanatory and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances do they offer or constitute a binding or contractual commitment.
PRODETUR disclaims all liability for decisions taken by the User based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and images of the services. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notification of its content for the purposes of expanding, improving, correcting or updating the Contents.
All notifications and communications from PRODETUR to the User shall be made by any means that is deemed effective for all purposes.
Availability of the Contents
The service of the Site and the Contents shall initially be provided for an indefinite period of time. PRODETUR, nevertheless, reserves the right to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Site and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, PRODETUR shall provide prior notification of the termination or suspension of the Site.
Personal Data Protection
PRODETUR, SAU is aware of the importance of personal data privacy and therefore, has implemented a data policy aimed at providing the greatest possible security in their use and processing, ensuring compliance with current regulations of the subject and configuring said policy as one of the fundamental pillars of action of the company.
PRODETUR has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, abuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of Personal Data provided by users when accessing different sections of the website www.prodetur.es, applying the security measures that permit data processing in accordance with the principles and guarantees enshrined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
When navigating the website, users may be asked for personal data in order to improve user experience, to contact the user if they have requested it, or to receive digital communications from PRODETUR such as newsletters, magazines, bulletins, registration for activities, events, courses, or to provide any other information that has been requested.
Pursuant to provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation-GDPR), we inform you that your data will be stored in records owned by PRODETUR for processing purposes.
The data shall be processed by PRODETUR, by consent of the users, pursuant to the provisions of Article 6.1 a) of the GDPR.
What data do we collect?
- If you subscribe exclusively to our “Local Interest Bulletin”, you will be asked for the email address where you want the bulletin to be sent.
- If you register for training or other courses, you will be asked for your name, surname, National Identification Number (NIF in Spanish), Gender, Email, Phone Number, Postal Address, Employment Situation (Unemployed/Employed/Freelancer/Entrepreneur), your knowledge and goals regarding the course that you are registering for, the name and activity of your employing company, and preferences regarding notifications for future courses.
- If you register for activities or events related to the company, you will be asked for the name of your company, the name and surname of the person attending on behalf of the company, company address, email, company website, contact number, company activity, and any additional information that is volunteered regarding the company.
To receive information on activities and news that may be of interest to you, please send an email to email@example.com stating in the subject section I AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION. All the communications that you receive will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe, to no longer receive our communications, and you can also unsubscribe by sending an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we use the data?
The purpose of the records is to respond to the queries posed, or the requested information, to take into consideration the suggestions made by Internet users, to manage and assess users’ applications for participating in the events they register for, to manage their subscriptions to our newsletters, or notifications regarding information that is to their interest, communicating with them to provide information on new activities and news that may be of interest, as well as to store data for statistical and historical goals within the Company.
Will the data be communicated?
The data may be communicated to the bodies funding the event or service that the user registers for, in order to monitor the correct application of the assigned funds. PRODETUR may hire entities or third parties to provide support and correctly perform the training activities or other actions that are organised by PRODETUR, in which case, the data may be communicated to said third parties or contracted entities, with the sole purpose of improving the teaching assistance provided to the attendees, as well as to include them in our online teaching platform, if the activity requires it.
For how long will we process your data?
For as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, to fulfil the legal obligations of PRODETUR, and as long as the user does not oppose their processing, as well as until the statute of limitations for any actions that may be brought against PRODETUR in connection with the services provided, does not expire.
What are your rights?
The rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation of processing and to portability may be exercised by written communication to the Legal Department of PRODETUR, accompanied by proof of identity of the data owner, or by email to email@example.com
Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
DPD Prodetur. C/ Leonardo Da Vinci 16, Isla de la Cartuja, 41092.-Sevilla.
Although we make every effort to comply with the regulations on data protection, we inform you that if you deem your rights to have been breached, you may present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Record of processing activities
We make available to you our Record of processing activities
PRODETUR is present on the social networks and/or platforms, and Blogs:
Any other related account or Blog does not represent an official connection to PRODETUR and therefore the latter is not liable for the contents published in said social networks as it is unable to exercise effective control over them. In any case, if the user experiences any type of incident with regard to any link to a social network or blog accessed by means of the services provided by PRODETUR they may communicate it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRODETUR shall make available on its website the corresponding access to each Social Network where it may be present. PRODETUR shall manage communications according to the terms and conditions of each platform or social network, and in the event that help is required to manage the corresponding data, it may be contacted at email@example.com.
By liking or by following us on Social Networks where PRODETUR may be present, the user states their consent to:
- The processing of their personal data in the environment of the Social Networks where PRODETUR may be present, in accordance with their privacy policies which may be consulted at:
- the access by PRODETUR, SAU, with Tax Identification Number (CIF) A-41555749, and corporate address at c/ Leonardo Da Vinci 16, Isla de la Cartuja, 41092.-Seville, to the data contained in the Social Networks that the User is a member of; and
- to the appearance of news on events related to PRODETUR on the users’ wall or profile pages in the Social Networks they participate in.
PRODETUR shall not use the data for purposes other than those that have been expressly mentioned.
To unsubscribe in social networks where PRODETUR is present and which are followed by the user, click on the hyperlink that appears with the text “I don’t like anymore”, “stop following”.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, it shall be necessary to write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, indicating your request to unsubscribe.
Likewise, within the context of this processing, PRODETUR may only consult the user’s data as follower of the Social Network in which they participate or when unsubscribing from it.
Any additional rectifications must be made through the user account of the Social Networks that the User participates in.
User Behaviour in forums, blogs and Social Networks where PRODETUR may be present:
PRODETUR does not guarantee that the users of the services where PRODETUR may be present shall use their contents in compliance with the law, morality, and public order. Likewise, it does not guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy, completeness and/or authenticity of the data provided by the Users.
PRODETUR shall not be liable, either directly or indirectly, or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind arising from the use of the Services and Contents of the Portals by Users, or which may arise from the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and/or authenticity of the data or information provided by Users, or the impersonation of a third party by a User in any kind of action through the services offered by PRODETUR.
By way of example but not limited to the following, PRODETUR shall not be liable, either directly or indirectly, or subsidiarily, for:
- The contents, information, opinions, and statements of any User or third persons or entities that communicate or display through the services offered by PRODETUR.
- Damages to third parties caused by the User’s use of the services and contents offered by PRODETUR.
- Damages caused by the lack of truthfulness, accuracy or incorrectness of the identity of the users and all the information they provide or make accessible to other users;
- Damages derived from infractions by any user that affect the rights of other users or of third parties, including copyright, branding, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual and industrial property law, as well as the use of the users’ images.
The user undertakes to not transfer, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (data, contents, messages, opinions, drawings, audio and video files, photographs, software, etc.) that violate the law, morality, public order and this Legal Notice. The User commits (by way of example but not limited) to the following:
- Not publish contents or propaganda that are racist, xenophobic, pornographic, condone terrorism, or violate the human rights or dignity of persons.
- Not publish or disseminate on the Internet data programs (virus and harmful software) that may provoke damages in the provider’s computer systems, their Internet providers or third-party users of the Internet.
- Not disseminate, transfer or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising. It is expressly forbidden to use the email addresses of Users to send unsolicited advertising, links to websites, and any other type of communication that involves the direct or indirect promotion of a third-party activity.
- Likewise, it is forbidden to use the email addresses of Users to send “junk emails”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, and offensive communications that violate the dignity of the advertiser, or violate the law and codes of good behaviour.
- Not publish false, vague or inaccurate information or content that may mislead the receivers of the information.
- Not impersonate other users by using their data to log in to different services and/or contents of the Portals.
- Not use the distinctive signs, logos, brands of PRODETUR for the user’s private benefit, and in any case, without the due authorisation of PRODETUR.
- Not publish, transfer or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that is a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, brands or copyrights that belong to the owners of the Portals or to third parties.
- Not disseminate, transfer or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that is a violation of the confidential nature of the communications and of legislation on personal data protection.
In order to moderate the contents, we request users to inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any false or incorrect information, user attitudes, or behaviours or offensive comments, identifiable images of persons that may be in bad taste or against morality and codes of good conduct, as well as of possible errors in the information provided, so we may withdraw the information or images, block certain users if necessary, and correct inaccurate information.
For all questions related to the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all intervening parties shall submit to the Judges and Courts of Seville, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by Spanish law.
Copyright © 2015 – PRODETUR, SA.
All copyrights reserved by international copyright laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, is expressly prohibited.