The origin of this former hospital institution and later convent, dates from the early fifteenth century.
After its construction, it was occupied by the Order of San Juan de Dios, from whose work the beautiful bell tower, renovated in 1999, remains. The doorway is presided over from its niche by a baked clay figure of the Hospitaller saint. Inside, some of the most outstanding features are the 19th-century Main Altarpiece and the 17th-century group sculpture of Santa Ana teaching the Virgin to read, a work of great artistic value, made in polychrome wood by José Montes de Oca.
Since 1900, the building has been used as a School by the Religiosas Misioneras Concepcionistas.