This baroque-style church, built in the 18th century, has two entrances: the main one is opposite the high altar, next to the tower and the other one opens to the Epistle side. The Mudéjar-style, brick bell tower is attached to the façade. It is very similar to that of the church of the neighbouring town of Umbrete built by Diego Antonio Díaz.
The main altarpiece is in neoclassical style. It contains sculptures of Saint John Nepomucene, Saint Luke, Saint Christopher and, at the top, Saint Martin of Tours, to whom the church is dedicated. They all date from the 17th and 18th centuries. The set is completed by a small Crucified Christ.
On the left wall is the remarkable altarpiece of the Immaculate Conception from the second third of the 17th century, presided over by an 18th-century image of Our Lady of Sorrows from the Granada School. The side panels hold four paintings by Francisco de Zurbarán, dated between 1640 and 1645. Other notable paintings include the Divine Shepherdess, by the School of Alonso Miguel de Tovar, and Our Lady of Antigua, reminiscent of Domingo Martínez, a 17th-century Tree of Jesse, in the Sanctuary, and an 18th-century Pietà, close to this last painting.
The bulk of the artistic wealth of the San Martín de Tours Church lies in its many valuable paintings. Notable among these are undoubtedly the four paintings by Francisco de Zurbarán in the Immaculate Conception altarpiece, without forgetting other magnificent artworks in this church.