The chapel of San Miguel is located on the outskirts of the town, today surrounded by recent developments, although there is evidence that when it was built it was outside the town walls.
The Hacienda de Torrijos was not originally intended to be a religious building. Its past as an ancient Moorish military fortress is evidenced by the presence of walls and towers. The hacienda is considered a cultural asset.
The church of Nuestra Señora de Consolación, patron saint of Umbrete, is one of the best examples of the Sevillian architecture known as "popular baroque", as opposed to the "cultured baroque" style used by the main Andalusian architects during the 17th century.
This is a rectangular church with a wooden coffered ceiling and a gabled roof. Inside you can find two altarpieces, one of which is presided over by the 18th century image of the Candelera and the other by San Bartolomé (18th century). Among the canvases, there is a Pietà, from the 17th century, and San Cristóbal Crucificado (Saint Christopher Crucified), from the 18th century.
The Franciscan friars of San Juan de Aznalfarache provided for the parishioners of Tomares from the early 15th century until 1808 when the Archbishop of Seville appointed a secular priest to the parish. The Nuestra Señora de Belén Church was built in 1708.
It is the only temple in Seville that preserves the remains of the three religions. Later, by privilege of King Alfonso X (1252), it became a synagogue and was consecrated as a Christian temple in 1391.
The convent of San Clemente is a piece of the towns's history. On the one hand, it contains the memories of important events in the Arab world and, on the other, the history and art of the town.