This building was built in 1307 and was originally the supply house of the Master of the Order of Santiago.
Architecturally, it is a slightly trapezoid-shaped ashlar construction. It consists of two floors, each of them formed by a nave roofed with a wooden framework.
The building receives its light from narrow arrow slits, some of which have been widened since the construction of the original building, which, according to experts, given its characteristics, especially the proportion of the arches, could have been built in the fairly remote past, possibly the first half of the 14th century.
This building is included in the Archaeological and Artistic Catalogue of Seville and its province, of the Directorate General of Fine Arts. It is the oldest building of the Order of Santiago in Guadalcanal.