Santiponce Itálica

Heritage

An immense legacy waiting to be discovered

Nuestro Padre Jesús Chapel

79
0

This is an 18th century chapel, built around 1716, on the site of an earlier church. It is built in a simple Sevillian baroque style with a single nave with a hemispherical dome, main altarpiece, choir-belfry and access to the sacristy and brotherhood house from the nave itself.

It has a simple two-section baroque belfry crowning the main façade (Restored in 2011).

It belongs to the Brotherhood of the same name and is located next to the recently remodelled garden of Santa Ana.

0 comments

New comment

The comments are moderated, so it takes a while to appear. If they contain offensive language they will not be published.