This 19th-century neoclassical church was built over an earlier 14th-century temple (Shrine to Our Lady of Solitude), demolished in 1800 by the Count of Altamira. The church has a rectangular plan, a central nave and two aisles. The central nave, which is larger than the aisles, is covered with barrel vaults and the aisles with groin vaults.
The 18th-century former Barrack-Garrison and Parish House are noteworthy examples of civil architecture in Peñaflor.
Its layout is typical of the houses at that time, with a central courtyard and two floors. The upper level has a gallery that is used to distribute the rooms.
A stately, barque-neoclassical building built in 1755 supported by robust pilasters.
This late 18th-century church is dedicated to Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. It also ecclesiastically depends on the parish of Our Lady of Pure Conception. In 1887, it was also used as a water deposit. Until the Spanish Civil War, it was used as public baths. It then served as a water supply station for irrigation purposes.
The ensemble is a 17th century baroque building commissioned by Alvaro de Castilla in 1614 as a convent and hospital, to which the church is attached.
The church is located in the uppermost part of the town, on the old street commonly known as El Porche. It has now been renamed as Don Juan de Dios Corrales Gálvez, who was the parish priest for fifty-three years. This beautiful baroque church from the 16th century was once a small chapel or private oratory of the Counts of Gelves.
A building with a single rectangular nave and side chapels over which the choir platform extends. The nave is covered with a groin vault and the transept with a dome. The church, built on older constructions, is from the second third of the 18th century and is currently the seat of the Confraternity of the Cristo de la Yedra, a 17th-century image that is worshipped in front of the altar.