Utrera’s train station was officially opened in 1864. Today, it is one of the most recognisable stations in Andalusia due to its classic building reminiscent of long-gone days. It is located just one kilometre to the west of the town centre. The two-storey, passenger building in classical style has a rectangular plan and is positioned parallel to the tracks. Its austere exterior contrasts with the terminal and the main platform that are decorated with mosaics. There are three platforms, one lateral and two central that service five tracks used by medium distance and commuter trains.