This building was also known as the “House of the Seven Balconies”.
Situated in the Plaza de Santiago, it has a beautiful carved stone Renaissance-style portal crowned by a triangular pediment with a 16th-century stone coat-of-arms.
The ensemble comprises a magnificent stately residence, to the left of which is the entrance to the work yard. The oil mill is located here, with its impressive 17th-century tower that combines Renaissance and Mudéjar architectural features. The complex was given its current appearance around 1910 when the earlier building was demolished. The new building was designed by the architect Aníbal González Álvarez Osorio (1876–1929), the leading figure in Andalusian regionalist architecture in the early 20th century.