Santiponce Itálica

Heritage

An immense legacy waiting to be discovered

Chapel of the Vera Cruz

119
2

The Chapel of the True Cross dates back to the late 15th century or early 16th century. This Gothic-Mudejar-style temple has a small chapel with one nave and two aisles. The altarpiece is from 1759. 

Above the magnificent pulpit with a wrought-iron staircase is a frieze with Renaissance motifs from the second half of the 16th century.

0 comments

New comment

The comments are moderated, so it takes a while to appear. If they contain offensive language they will not be published.