Built on a former mosque, its construction features show that it is part of the large group of Gothic-Mudejar churches in Seville. In this case, it is a temple that has been greatly transformed both internally and externally by the various extensions carried out over the centuries.
This is one of the many Gothic-Mudejar churches that were built within the town walls during the 14th century, although this is one of the churches that was most reformed and extended in the following centuries, especially between the 16th and 19th centuries.
The Church of San Pedro is a Gothic-Mudejar temple built in the 14th century and renovated in the 16th and 18th centuries. It consists of three naves separated by Gothic arches on rectangular pillars and a wooden coffered ceiling with the presbytery covered by a vault.
The Church of San Nicolás de Bari was one of the parishes founded after the reconquest by Ferdinand III of Castile in 1248. It was originally Gothic-Mudejar and in the 18th century it would be rebuilt as a baroque building.
It belongs to the group of Gothic-Mudejar churches in Seville. It is a church with a rectangular floor plan, divided into three naves with four sections. The chevet is polygonal with a straight section and is separated from the body of the church by a triumphal arch, also in the Gothic or ogival style.
It is located next to the remains of the walls of Seville and the gate of La Macarena, one of the gateways to it.
Its foundation dates from the second half of the 13th century, almost immediately after the town was reconquered by Ferdinand III the Saint, being one of the churches known as Alfonsinas, built during the reign of Alfonso X the Wise.
It dates from the 14th century and is made in Gothic-Mudejar style. It was built on top of an old mosque with three naves with an apse, two ogival stone portals from the early 15th century and an 18th century tower with a bell tower. It had to be rebuilt after the damage suffered by the Lisbon earthquake in 1755.