The bullring dates back to 1870 and was inaugurated on 20 June 1878 and rebuilt in 1942. The old bullring of the Sierra Norte of Seville is built of masonry, brick and wood and is polygonal in shape. The ring has a diameter of about 40 metres and has 4 bull pens, 1 stable, 1 corral for fighting cattle, an infirmary and a chapel.
It has a capacity of around 3,000 spectators. It is classified as third category and is owned by the municipality. The bullfights are held in August.