Hacienda de Torregines, now completely renovated, was one of the first stately houses to be built in the town. According to the estate’s former owners, it was founded by Count Baños in 1699.
Located in Plaza de España, it is currently home to the Círculo Recreativo Cultural Ginense (a social club), which acquired part of the building. Although they undertook adaptation works, the counterweight tower of the winepress was preserved. In its heyday, the Hacienda had a beautiful portal that opened onto the Plaza de España.