Cañada Rosal Fiesta de los Huevos Pintados

Seville enchants

In the early 18th century, the presbyter Cristobal Francisco Halcón de Cala built this small chapel-oratory dedicated to the Holy Trinity inside his house. This old, brick and masonry chapel was built in 1714-1719. The single nave is covered by different types of ceilings. The sacristy is located behind the high altar.

Manuela Murube, the cousin of Andres Sanchez de Alva and Otilia Calderon, dedicated much of her life to continue the social projects they started, including the nursing home. She strove to provide good living conditions to the residents. Furthermore, Manuela donated valuable paintings by the Lebrijan painter Antonia Rodríguez Sánchez de Alva to the nursing home.