The Chapel of La Safa was built in 1983. It is a single-nave building with a half-barrel vault held up by ribbed arches supported by pilasters. The altarpiece, the arms of lateral lamps, the stained-glass windows and the half-height tiling of the old Seville factory of Ramos Rejano are currently preserved.
Inside the chapel are the images of San Antonio and San Pablo (18th century), from the now disappeared monastery of San Pablo de la Breña.
From the late 19th century, with a rectangular floor plan, its central nave is roofed by a half-barrel vault with ribbed arches and the two side naves by groin vaults.
The chapel was once known as San Ginés. It is located on the avenue of the same name, probably being a primitive Mudejar work, to which the external walls of the main chapel, which was totally renovated in the 18th century, would have belonged.
Although its official name is Our Lady of Candelaria Convent, it has also been known as San Francisco or Victoria convent. It was founded on 1 February 1555 by Juan Téllez Girón, 4th Count of Ureña.
The Parish Church of Santiago el Mayor was built in the 17th century and underwent several renovations during the 18th century.
The building has a single nave, divided into six sections, and a semi-circular apse. The roofs are barrel vaults with lunettes between rib arches, with a hemispherical vault on a pendentive in the chancel and a quarter sphere vault in the main chapel.
The most important monument in Lorena is the parish church of San Miguel. It is a building with one nave, roofed with a ribbed barrel vault, to the left-hand side of which another one was added a few years ago. The current construction does not date back beyond the late 18th century, although later renovations can be identified.