Osuna Colegiata

Seville, beautiful and diverse

This Mudejar-style temple was built in the early 15th century. In 1758, the pillars and pointed arches were replaced with Tuscan pillars and semi-circular arches. The side doors were opened at that time, and the tower was renovated. The three-nave temple is divided into five sections with a square-ended presbytery. The naves have half-point arches supported by Tuscan columns.