San Nicolás del Puerto Puente de Piedra

Sevilla enamora

The Maria Luisa Park is formed in part by the gardens of the San Telmo Palace, donated in 1893 to the town of Seville by the Infanta Maria Luisa (Duchess of Montpensier) which were incorporated into the urban heritage in 1911. In 1893 the Queen's Sewing Box and a metal structure greenhouse were built.

Next to Bécquer avenue, there is the roundabout of the same name, the monument of which is undoubtedly the most accurate and most appropriate to decorate a romantic garden such as the Maria Luisa park.