The chapel consists of a single nave with exterior buttresses and a polygonal sanctuary to which an alcove is attached behind a neo-Gothic altarpiece featuring the Santísimo Cristo de la Sangre (Holy Christ of the Blood).
The Church of the Cristo de los Gitanos, the real name of which is the Sanctuary of Nuestro Padre Jesús de la Salud and María Santísima de las Angustias Coronada, dates back to the beginning of the 15th century. It was part of the Franciscan convent of the Valle, which consists of the church, outbuildings, cloisters, gardens and orchard.
This Church, built in 1929-1932, belongs to the Convent of the Sisters of the Cross.
This very plain, neo-Gothic Church consists of a vaulted nave with lunettes and barrel arches. The main altarpiece is also neo-Gothic. The central niche is presided over by an Immaculate Conception made in 1967 by Manuel Escamilla, an Estepa sculptor.
The tower that belonged to the former El Viso Town Hall, located at the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, was attached to a building from the first half of the twentieth century, which replaced the old Town Hall. This mid-19th-century, neo-gothic tower with a clock in the front overlooks the square.
This is one of the buildings constructed thanks to Rosario Ruiz Ramos, who bequeathed her estate for charitable purposes. The design of the chapel was entrusted to Antonio Llanes del Río, at the end of the second decade of the 20th century.