Built in pink marble and in the shape of an octagonal prism, this was the tank where water from the Sierra de San Pablo was collected to supply the population. It was built in 1875 by the Sevillian architect Juan Talavera, and was completed in 1979 with the construction of the washroom, of which the façade and the pavement pillar remain.
The monument to Mairena del Alcor’s Old Fair, made in 1982, is a sculpture located on the fairgrounds, made by the local artist brothers Antonio and Jesús Gavira Alba.
This late 18th-century church is dedicated to Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. It also ecclesiastically depends on the parish of Our Lady of Pure Conception. In 1887, it was also used as a water deposit. Until the Spanish Civil War, it was used as public baths. It then served as a water supply station for irrigation purposes.
The municipal coats of arms of the former settlements, origin of Cañada Rosal, made of painted tiles.
An Islamic fountain used to water the surrounding fields and as a watering place for livestock. It is a rare example of Alanís’ Muslim past. The fountain is structured like an “alquería”, or rural farmhouses that existed in Alanís during the Muslim period. Rather than a town or a village, it was similar to a “cortijo”.
It is located on the site of the old San Roque orchard in the 17th century and the nerve center of the town. Beautiful meeting place for people of all ages. In it there is a bronze bust of D. Rafael del Riego.
This rectangular building has three pipes and a single basin. Located about 1.7 kilometres from the village on the path that bears its name, the building is oriented towards Paradas. A notable feature of this fountain is the network of channels from different periods, equipped with sandboxes, which bring the water to the fountain and to a cistern located on the road to San Antonio.