Feria

Seville, beautiful and diverse

The Plaza Pablo Olavide is La Luisiana’s main square, in the heart of the town where the Town Hall is located. It has recently been renovated, making it a public meeting place with abundant open spaces.

This temple, opened in March 1769, was the first building constructed in this village. Due to the epidemic of “Tercianas” or malaria, the church was used as a hospital for men and renamed “Juan Bautista Alvitt”.

It is a typical baroque church built during Pablo de Olavide’s repopulation initiative under King Carlos III.