Feria

Seville, beautiful and diverse

On 3 February 1945 (eight days before his death), Amalio himself set up the Foundation, registered under number A34-SE19, with its headquarters at number 7, Plaza de Doña Elvira in Seville, in the heart of the Santa Cruz district, which had been the painter's studio. 

Casa Fabiola in Seville hosts the donation of Mariano Bellver Art The set of works that lead to the donation dates back to 1960, when Mr Mariano Bellver began to work as a collector.

Founded as a "Museum of Paintings" in 1835, it opened in 1841 with works from confiscated convents and monasteries, occupying the former Convent of La Merced Calzada, founded by San Pedro Nolasco after the conquest of Seville in 1248.

Permanent exhibition of the Municipal Art Museum, in which works of important artists such as Francisco Cuadrado, Claudio Díaz, Francisco Cortijo, Juan Romero and Luis Gordillo are displayed.