A megalithic settlement and a necropolis formed by fourteen tombs were located to the east of the village. The tombs are lined along the River Guadiamar and nearby streams over nine kilometres.
The house was built by an Italian merchant in the late 19th century.
The Casas Cuevas Archaeological Site, opened in 2011, is a cultural facility located in the Morería district, in the heart of the town, next to the remains of the Almohad Castle and the San Pedro Apóstol Parish Church.
The La Angorilla site is located near Alcalá del Ríos historical centre. This site was used as a Chalcolithic settlement and as a necropolis in the Tartessian and Roman period.
The Urso Necropolis, commonly known as “Las Cuevas de Osuna”, is one of the most significant archaeological sites in Roman Hispania. It is located to the east of Osuna’s urban centre. The site is home to numerous rock-cut tombs; remains of what must have been an extensive cemetery.
The Museum of Carmona’s Archaeological Complex was opened in 1885. It was one of the first Spanish museums directly linked to an archaeological site: Carmona’s Necropolis.
Currently, the Archaeological Area within the Archaeological Site of Carmona comprises, among other things, two remarkable built-up areas from Roman times (between 1st and 2nd centuries). Firstly, the Necropolis, considered one of the largest and best-preserved Roman funeral sites in the Iberian Peninsula, and secondly, the Amphitheatre, a venue used for entertainment.