The former residence of Otto Engelhardt is named Villa Chaboya after the hill on whose slopes it stands.
The single-nave church of Our Father Jesus the Nazarene was built in the late 20th century. It has galleries in the side and back of the upper level supported by tall columns.
This park, located in the heart of the town, was built on land once occupied by the former Camas railway station. The old station building, still standing today, was opened in 1888. It was built in the Neo-Mudéjar style, influenced by the historicist architecture of the late 19th and early 20th centuries in Seville and the surrounding area.
The Palace was built around 1905 by the architect José Gutierrez Lescure and the master-builder José Solares, together with the master mason, Juan Lopéz Tristán, a native of Dos Hermanas, whose descendants are known today by the nickname “Ratón”. The Alperiz family -Manuel Alperiz Bustamante and his wife Juana González-, were successful fabric merchants.
This magnificent 18th-century regionalist building has neoclassical influences. It was listed as a Site of Cultural Interest on 5 July 2005 by Andalusian Ministerial Order 162/2005 of 5 July. Highlights include the Neo-Mudéjar-style courtyard, chapel and library. The palatial residence was renovated in the early 20th century, and later in the 1940s.
This stately 16th-century house once belonged to Juan Rodríguez, a Seville councillor. Barely anything remains of the original building after the renovation works undertaken.
Aguadulce owes much of its fame to the quality of its crops. Its beans are so popular that it would not be surprising to find Jack roaming the fields in search of magic beans for his beanstalk.