This park, located in the heart of the town, was built on land once occupied by the former Camas railway station. The old station building, still standing today, was opened in 1888. It was built in the Neo-Mudéjar style, influenced by the historicist architecture of the late 19th and early 20th centuries in Seville and the surrounding area. At the beginning of the 20th century, the station was connected to the mines in Aznalcóllar. Next to the station were the classification yards, where the minerals were transferred to RENFE freight trains.
In 2011, a project to upgrade the park with dynamic and interactive elements was drafted. The original paving was removed and replaced by more natural materials, and a significant number of natural features were added. The old railway buildings and facilities were integrated for cultural uses. A small platform with a stage, a kiosk and a meadow were incorporated into the park. A large number of trees were planted. Finally, a railway-themed children’s playground was created in memory of its origin.