A building with a single rectangular nave and side chapels over which the choir platform extends. The nave is covered with a groin vault and the transept with a dome. The church, built on older constructions, is from the second third of the 18th century and is currently the seat of the Confraternity of the Cristo de la Yedra, a 17th-century image that is worshipped in front of the altar.
The vast, neoclassical main altarpiece holds the sculptures of Saint Domingo and Saint Francis on the side panels, while the central niche houses the 18th-century image of Saint Anne with the Virgin Mary.
The 16th-century Crucified Christ in the Sacristy is particular noteworthy among the sculptures found in altarpieces, chapels and other rooms.
The Santa Ana Tower, built in 1641, is located to the right of the east end of the church. A new tower was erected after the 1755 earthquake reusing the old brick shaft. Although it is the smallest of Ecija’s towers, it is notable for its carved brick decoration, tiles and renders.