The Roman wall of Gerena is located in the town of the same name, in the province of Seville. It was during the Roman period that a settlement of a truly urban nature was founded in Gerena. The city wall was built around the first century B.C. Some remains of the wall that surrounded the city can still be seen. However, most of them are not visible, as they are hidden in the dividing walls of the houses. Nevertheless, at number 38 Calle de la Iglesia, the remains of a section partially restored in 2011 stand out.
In the current urban fabric of the city, a large part of the layout of the ancient city, measuring around 2.9 Ha, is evident. However, very little of the city itself has been preserved. There are only a few hidden remains in the walls of the houses. It is under the protection of the Generic Declaration of the Decree of 22 April 1949, and Act 16/1985 on Spanish Historical Heritage.