RAMON Y CAJAL BUILDING
This Group School was built in 1927 by the architect Aurelio Gómez Millán. It has a symmetrical structure, with a central building with semi-circular arches on both floors. It also has large windows framed by rectangles and divided by a triple arcade supported by pilasters.
The pinnacles topped by ceramic vases complete the upper section.
There is a beautiful tile of Our Lady of Setefilla in the central part of the ground floor, framed on two pilasters that support a semi-circular arch enclosed with an alfiz.
This Sevillian regionalist building from the early 20th century is still an educational centre and the headquarters of the Municipal Music School and Band. The Municipal Auditorium is situated in the courtyard.