This is a single-nave building that shows classicist-style architectural features but with later alterations that detract from its original appearance. Currently, its interior is covered with a plasterboard ceiling.
Worthy of mention are the dressed image of Jesus the Nazarene, an 18th century work, and the Virgen de los Dolores made by the sculptor José Fabre in 1776. It seems that both images come from the now disappeared Convento de la Victoria in Estepa.
In the nave, along with some standard images, there is a panel painting representing the Calvary.
One of the most important features of the church is the gold and silverwork, which includes a chalice dating from the last quarter of the 16th century, another made of plain silver with a lathed knot from the first quarter of the 17th century, and a monstrance from the late 18th century. The Hermandad de Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno y la Virgen de los Dolores is based in this parish church.