(Also known as Hacienda de Liendo or Hacienda de Torrenueva)
The Hacienda del Marqués de Torrenueva, also known as Hacienda de Liendo and Hacienda de Torrenueva, was the stately house of the Count of Gines.
For decades, the street on which this emblematic building had the same name as the Hacienda. However, its original name, Calle Real, was reinstated in 2009.
This 18th-century Hacienda has a baroque-style façade. It was acquired by Pedro de Liendo, who founded a famous winery here in 1824. Its wines achieved international renown.