Of uncertain origin, the Shrine to Santa Ana brings together the faithful of La Coracha neighbourhood. Available literature shows the building was built in the second half of the 18th century. The portal was added in 1840.
It consists of a single nave and a barrel vault with lunettes. The main altarpiece presided over by St Anne with the Child Virgin, is from the Antequera School and dates circa 1780. Our Lady of Anguish with the Child Jesus on her lap is attributed to Diego Marquez, an 18th-century sculptor from Antequera.
According to tradition, a small oratory dedicated to San José del Monte stood on the grounds where the Shrine stands. The oratory predates the construction of the La Coracha neighbourhood.