Santiponce Itálica

Heritage

An immense legacy waiting to be discovered

Church of María Auxiliadora

65
0

The church is part of the Salesian school building and dates back to 1944.

It has a simple doorway formed by a lintelled frame and is topped by a plain belfry. Its interior consists of a wide rectangular nave, with a domed chancel presided over by an image of María Auxiliadora in a beautiful alcove. At the end of the nave, we can see the images of Cristo de la Buena Muerte and Nuestra Señora de la Amargura, made by the sculptor Rafael Barbero in 1946.

0 comments

New comment

The comments are moderated, so it takes a while to appear. If they contain offensive language they will not be published.