With over 160 years of history, the Casino de Osuna opened in 1848. It is considered the oldest social club in the province. Years later, it was expanded to include a theatre in its backyard. The City Council owns today the building, which is under restoration.
The Casino is a building with a colonial feel. It has a square, central patio with cast-iron columns. The two-storey building covered by a dome is surrounded by an arcade with metal railings. The entire Casino is now a large lounge, a quiet place reminiscent of the 19th-century casinos designed for relaxation and entertainment. It has ballrooms, marble stairs, empty dining rooms, game rooms and meeting halls, member-only rooms, a cafeteria to enjoy breakfast or tapas and a lounge overlooking the square.
With about eight hundred members, the casino's restaurant offers authentic Andalusian cuisine with specialities such as vegetables, pulses and fish. It is open to visitors who wish to relax in its marvellous and interesting rooms.
Free access every day.