Belonging to the Order of San Jerónimo, it has been located in Calle Corredera since 1943, after the original convent was destroyed.
The most outstanding features of its simple rectangular chapel are the Main Altarpiece with a 16th-century image of the Virgen de la Asunción, a 17th-century canvas of the Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes and a small 17th-century crucifix.
The Cloistered Convent of the Franciscan Order of Santa Clara was founded with the approval of Pope Pius II and under the aegis of the Duchess of Arcos. It is the oldest of Carmona’s female convents.
The building has various architectural styles as its construction lasted several years. It is a beautiful combination of Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque.
Our Lady of the Rosary Convent in Arahal, popularly known as the Las Monjas Convent (the nuns), was a cloistered convent that belonged to the Reverend Mothers of the Dominican Order until June 2014. Since then, it is occupied by the Order of the Franciscan Brothers of the White Cross.
Alcalá de Guadaíra’s Santa Clara Cloistered Convent, founded in 1597, is located at 39 Alcalá y Ortí Street. It appears that the convent was first occupied in the 16th century when it was under the Order of the Poor Ladies of Saint Clare, commonly known as the Poor Clares.
The Convent became very famous in 1737 when the procession of Sister Mary of Jesus took place.
The Church of the Convent of Santa Clara can be found in the Jardines de la Carrera, in the town of Morón de la Frontera, Seville.
This famous factory, lovers of the surprising and the exquisite, has been making products for the delight of consumers for over 50 years, following the great confectionery tradition handed down over the centuries from the many and varied cultures that have left their mark on Andalusia.
The company has grown over time to meet the demands of the market satisfactorily while incorporating new technology to guarantee its future.