The chapel is a building of Mudejar origin. Built in the 15th century, it is Mudejar in style and has a single nave. Its interior is a beautiful example of popular Mudejar architecture with a characteristic wooden roof with an image of San Diego, built by Castillo Lastrucci in the 20th century. The end façade is from the first quarter of the 16th century.
The Nuestra Señora de la Victoria Parish Church was initially the church of the Convent of the Minim Friars of St Francis of Paola.
The San Fernando y Santa Elisa Nursing Home was started in 1929 following the design of the architect Vicente Traver Tomás, responsible for such important buildings as the Lope de Vega Theatre and the Columnata in the Maria Luisa Park in Seville.
In the convent of the Siervas del Evangelio there is a chapel with a small but valuable altarpiece consisting of four paintings on the sides dated around 1600 and a central canvas representing the Calvary, which, together with the front of the altar, date from the 18th century.
This late 18th-century church is dedicated to Our Lady of Immaculate Conception. It also ecclesiastically depends on the parish of Our Lady of Pure Conception. In 1887, it was also used as a water deposit. Until the Spanish Civil War, it was used as public baths. It then served as a water supply station for irrigation purposes.
The ensemble is a 17th century baroque building commissioned by Alvaro de Castilla in 1614 as a convent and hospital, to which the church is attached.
Located in the upper part of the town, we cannot state with certainty its year of construction, as there are no data or records on it. From the church's death records, we can assume that the date of construction was between 1660 and 1670.