Located on Avenida de La Raza, it has a permanent exhibition of 1600 square metres, divided into two buildings, which are a legacy of the 1929 Ibero-American exhibition, being refurbished for this purpose. It has several rooms with contents referring to the port of Seville and the maritime signals.
The Gelves Marina is located three kilometres upstream from the fork towards the lock gate in Seville. Sanlúcar de Barrameda and the Atlantic Ocean are only 89 kilometres downstream. The sailor can access the marina without crossing any locks or bridges and enjoy a magnificent natural environment populated with native bird species.