It belongs to the group of Gothic-Mudejar churches in Seville. It is a church with a rectangular floor plan, divided into three naves with four sections. The chevet is polygonal with a straight section and is separated from the body of the church by a triumphal arch, also in the Gothic or ogival style.
The chapel is a building of Mudejar origin. Built in the 15th century, it is Mudejar in style and has a single nave. Its interior is a beautiful example of popular Mudejar architecture with a characteristic wooden roof with an image of San Diego, built by Castillo Lastrucci in the 20th century. The end façade is from the first quarter of the 16th century.
The chapel is a stone, brick and masonry building dating from approximately 1734, which was extensively restored at a later date.
A single-nave building with three sections and a square apse recessed behind three semi-circular arches on marble columns from the late 15th century. It was renovated in the mid-18th century. The first two sections belong to the original temple. The first is covered by a half-barrel vault with lunettes and the second with a ribbed vault.
The Mudejar-style Church, named after the town’s patron saint, also has Gothic and Renaissance art elements. It was built over an ancient mosque destroyed by an earthquake in the fourteenth century. The old presbytery has been preserved from its initial construction.
This chapel was built in 1511, probably as a charity hospital called Hospital de la Sangre. As with the chapel of La Soledad, the Vera Cruz Chapel underwent extensive renovation.
This baroque-style church was built in the last quarter of the 18th century to replace the earlier 16th-century, Seville Mudéjar-Gothic-style church destroyed by the 1755 Lisbon earthquake. It was built by Pedro Silva and Pedro José Díaz in 1760-1762.